WELCOME TO ALL WHO WISH TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT BRITANNIA

& SURROUNDING AREA CAN OFFER TO OUR 55 plus.


Monday, June 29, 2009

Cycling Club 55+

Well we are still going cycling on Monday's Jack & Me (Laurette). We are looking for more 55+ persons to join us. I am not saying Seniors cause it is all in the mind! Jack is 80+ & I am 55+. We are both very active & Jack is in great shape & not dwindled at all. We take breaks for the bathroom & rest half way on our trip.
Today my friend Bruce joined us & was great time by all.
We normally leave 1015-1030 am & back by 130-2pm the latest.
Today just getting close to home we stopped at Fujiya Japanese grocery store near my home.
http://www.fujiya.ca/ Inexpensive lunch from 2.95, you can't go wrong.
Hope to see more people join us & contact the centre & leave a message for Laurette to call you for info on our rides.
Today we did from my home (near centre) to Stanley park.

No comments: