WELCOME TO ALL WHO WISH TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT BRITANNIA

& SURROUNDING AREA CAN OFFER TO OUR 55 plus.


Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 19th Volunteer Lunch

Friday they combined the lunch at the Lion's Den with Fathers day & thanking the volunteers at both the Lion's & Al Mattison lounge. It was a nice luncheon & great music as well. Great to get together with old friends before the summer begins & just to chat with.
I wish to say that not all my pics came out great as I was trying not to use a flash & as well most people were moving too much instead of getting them to stand still. So I apologize in advance.
As well I can't recall everyone's name, so bare with me. You know who is who anyways, lol ;).

Special cake for us & it was great.

This gentleman above is Jack Ickringill, has received in the past lifetime membership pin of the Lion's Club of Vancouver.



Virginia here is singing my praises, lol. Probably hoping for more of my soup soon. That is me (Laurette) with Carolynn.






















Debroah in blue & Ceclia below



















Linda in Green who won the 50/50 draw., Mimi below in soft blue sweater









course Norman below.






























Jack below











Lovely Irene with Carolynne





















Trudi-Ann with Coco who volunteers as well. She is certified as a dog well trained who just wants to be loved & loves back, sweet gal, the dog I mean, ha ha















No comments: